The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, February 10, 2006

If This Is Love

Miracles do happen!

For some reason, my Mom brought the dress I wore to my HS graduation (under my gown) upstairs. Its the only time I wore the dress, cause I hate dresses. OMG! IT FIT!!!!!!!!! Nearly 9 years later, the thing fit! Of course, I don't think it fit like it used to (seems that my hips and shoulders got wider) but it fits. Jo managed to zip it with little problem! Mom says it looks good, I don't think that at all...but I'm in shock.

Another Miracle...Mom has cooked dinner 4 days in a row. I'm SO glad she's doing SO well.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 11, 2006 10:34:00 AM, Blogger T said...

What I want to know, is I haven't had kids or anything...why did my HIPS see a need to get wider already?

And...you are just jealous, PJ! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home