The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Fire In Your Flame

The needs that I was stressing about, worked out. YAY! At least...for now. I've got faith, that my needs will continue to work out, one way or another. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

I might be staying at my Gma's a couple days this week and next. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

I slept a grand total of 3 (three) hours last night. I'll be going to bed VERY soon. No Olypmics, No American Idol, NO adding more songs to my ipod, NOTHING. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

Happy Valentine's Day ya'll! ;-)

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home