The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Shine

So, right now my ipod has 10 songs on it...when I'm done with this post it will have about 50. All Christian songs from 3 CD's. Of course, as I get all my CD's fixed and organized, I won't have just Churchy music...but for now. :-) Of course, I emailed SML a list of songs he needs to download for me too! :-) This device is SO fun and I haven't even really figured it out. I have kept the help box opened all night and went back to it countless times...but so far, EVERYTHING I have figured out ON MY OWN! I just wish my ipod was waterproof! That would truly take the cake!

I've got to trust God, to provide for me needs. He will not let me down. I know he KNOWS what my NEEDS are. He knows my true NEEDS better then I do. I am strong, stronger then I get myself credit for sometimes.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home