The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Heaven

While, I'm 100% aware I am not stable, I'm more stable than I was this morning & afternoon.

Thank you to my friend that grew concerned over my post, and called me, not knowing what else to do, just to pray with me, for me. You rock!

Thank you to my friend that was my partner in crime, taking care of some needed retail therapy. You rock!

I'm the proud new own of this, my Creative 1GB Zen Nano. I've wanted one for a while, felt that I NEEDED it since I joined the gym around the first of the year. At first I wanted an Ipod, but after LOTS of research, talking to others, etc...this is more what I needed. I didn't do a darn thing to the thing but take it out of the package. To tired, to spent emotionally to figure it out. It did take 3 pair of scissors (one of which broke!), a knife, and 15 minutes to get the thing out of the package. They claim it comes in like 10 colors but I got it in the blue that the link shows, because NO WHERE had any other color in stock! I also think its funny there was a note on the package that says that the State of CA thinks the paint gives you cancer, so make sure to wash your hands often. If that is what is going to kill me, the paint on my MP3 device...so be it!

I miss my friends. :-( LOTS!

I've got a busy week like always. I've got chores (we have a new system...we shall see), laundry, life, carting Mom & Gma around, fixing my new toy thru the week, then Friday I'm going to a Wrestling Tourney at UMich....I think.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home