The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Rock Candy

My jam packed weekend full of fun & excitement has been all jacked up. Tonight should have been a night of watching college wrestling, but that got jacked up...thanks Dad! Tomorrow should be a concert, a group that I've been wanting to see for like 5 years now...but the person I thought I was going with is just being a PITA. Sunday should be watching college wrestling (at MSU, Friday was at UofM)...which that at least, right now should, might, probably, hopefully will happen...but I'm not holding my breathe.

My mood swings and general bitchiness have been terrible still.

The highlight of my day today, was talking to ST for about half an hour. I don't know why it was such a highlight really...it was just a good, cool, easy converstation. Its days like this, when I talk to him and its not stained at all, that I'm reminded that I love him to pieces and how comfortable we are with each other. I could have talked to him for hours probably tonight...but I was hungry. ;-)

More when I'm not so tired and just blah...oh wait, that would be NEVER lately. ERRRR.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home