The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Rebel Angel

I am the first one to admit, I haven't been super mentally stable lately. I cry at the drop of a hat. My mood swings have been terrible. I've been a bitch to everyone, for no reason at all. I'm doing the best I can to just live thru every day hoping and praying things within my head improve.

If blood could boil...mine is BOILING right now. I'm to mad to even cry...which for how I've been lately, shocks me!

There has been one friend, my go to friend, the one that has had my back physically & emotionally lately, that has been there for me more than anyone...and I'm SO frusterated with them right now! Frusterated is probably an understatement. I can't even begin to put a finger on all the feelings running in my head right now.

So, about that concert I thought I was going to tomorrow...this is from the friend I thought I was going WITH..."Seriously, if I did do or didn't something please let me know here. I'm at a loss I didn't know anything about the concert and now I feel like you're ragingly pissed at me about it"

Of course, I pointed out that the day I found out about the concert I bugged the friend 4 times about their work schedule, once I learned the schedule I TOLD them they had plans with ME, plus on the 13th of Feb, I forwarded them an email (which I know they at least, opened!) about the concert. Now, tell me you didn't know. blah blah blah. Of course, friend has apologized, blah blah blah. That's not my point right now. I don't know what my point is. I do know that if I were to do the same thing, I would never hear the end of it. I do know, now, I won't be seeing this band AGAIN. NOT HAPPY.

So, I was going to have a great fun weekend and maybe get out of my funk. Screw that gig.
God, please, let me hit the Mega Millions. I can handle 12 Million (cash option, after taxes, divided by 5 (me, Grace, Jess, Robert, & Blondie). Oh yeah...when we win, we are riding to Lansing in a Hummer Limo...and the group has no choice...cause that is what I want and I am the one that physically has the ticket.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home