The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Empty Heart

I slept about 8.5 hours. YAY! Of course, my stupid internal clock woke me up at 06:25, but I fought it!

I've got lots I want to do on this computer today. I need to scan stuff from the scrapbooking books I got from the library. Plus, I need to rip about a million more songs for my ipod device. I forgot to tell ya'll...I'm in love...in love with my ipod device. Money well spent! :-D

I went to Coldstone Creamery for the first time on Thursday night. While, I will say it was VERY good. I got the Banana Spilt Decision. Next time, (yes I'm already planning ahead) if I get that same thing, I'd like less nuts and more fudge! After the trip to Coldstone, we ventured across the steet to the mall. I found not one but two handbags I need! I'm NOT a girly girl...why do I think I need these handbags?!?! They are just TO cute...and very Princess T! One is green with multi colored sequins and beads. Loud and that's ME! The other has a dalmatian on it, with rhinestones on its collar. Adorable. Tax return hurry UP! I don't remember how much the dalmatian one was, but the green one was less than $20. They better have it when I have the $...unless anyone else wants to buy them for me.

I don't know what is going on tonight. Right now, I still need to calm down. Friend has apologized, says they will still go. There is a Garth Brooks song that has a line something close to "When she gets mad, you best leave her alone...she'll rage just like a river and than beg you to forgive her." That's me.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home