The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

One Better World

I had the absolute BEST time last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could tell you when I had THIS much fun on a night out! I'm glad I sucked up my blood boiling episode and still went to the concert!

Note: This isn't my type of music at all. For the GREAT majority I listen to Country & "Churchy" music. I like other music too...but don't go out of my way to hear it.

It started with The Unheard. I liked them! Their lead singer was very good. He'd be a lot better with shorter hair...but whatever. Following them was Dirty Americans. In my opinion, they weren't good at all. Nothing about them caught my attention! Then one of the members of Zug Izland did a short accustic set. Then came the group I went to see! Previously we were sitting towards the middle of the bar, but for the group we went to see I made a mad dash to the VERY VERY front! :-) The best decision I have made in a LONG time! Now, they weren't the greatest band in the world...but they were SO MUCH FUN! Plus, the lead singer is HOT! Actually the band was decent but the lead singer isn't the worldest greatest singer...and he knows it. Good thing he has a real job and does all this band gig work for charity. The band I went to see was Grinder featuring Darren McCarty (of the Flames, formerly the Detroit Red Wings!) as the lead singer.

The highlight of the night was shaking his hand. I'm still bouncing off walls about it! :-) Like I said, it was a SUPER night!!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed myself SO much! Of course, my ears are STILL ringing and I can't hear right...but that's okay! I touched Darren McCarty! :-) Ahhhh. I now have a fulfilled life. I have touched Tim McGraw AND Darren McCarty. WEEEEEE!

Now, I have to get cleaned up and out the door to MSU for a wrestling tourney! Go MSU! (Not that they have a shot against #1 ranked Minnesota)

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home