The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tears Are Not Enough

I'm alive. Its still a daily battle...but at least, right now, I don't feel like I'm losing the war.

I have a 4 day weekend this weekend. I had LOTS of ideas of places I was going to go, things I was going to do, people I was going to see, etc. but nothing is working out the way I thought it would when I took the time off. Oh well, that's life. If nothing else, I'll get some major sleep!

My little sister prides herself on NOT being a girly girl (so do I!) and she's freaking out about some mice! WE LIVE ON A FARM! Mice happen! That's what cats are for...get over it.

American Idol is coming on any second (I love TiVo!), I'm trying to get into this season and so far...its just not happening. We shall see. Same thing with Survivor. Just don't mess with my Real World! :-) The new season starts next week. YAY! Reality TV whore, I know.

There is drama going on at work. DRAMA! I have the potential to get in a lot of trouble, but I don't think it will come to that. I hate HATE HATE two faced people. If I did something to upset you, TELL me! Seriously...until you talk to me and get MY side, don't say 2 words...especially to someone else. "Don't worry, what goes around comes around." Whatever dude. Yes, I'm still laughing. EVIL T.

T out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home