The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Heartbeat Of The World

BLAH! I had one of theworst nights sleep I've had in a LONG time! It sucked in both quality and amount! SUCKED! Its days like today that I hate that 1) I care about my job/attendance now and 2) my employer actually pays attention to how much we are late/leave early/call in. To make matters worse regarding this situation, I tried going to sleep before 21:00 last night, cause I was SO tired...yet I didn't start getting my terrible sleep until well after 23:00.

I often get mad at my Mom for her pride issues. I often tell her if she wants help, I'm more than willing to HELP her, she just has to ask. I'm not going to stand over her and ask what/when she needs something. Yet, I find myself in a similiar situation and it sucks. I hate asking for help, yet I know people are willing to help. I hate feeling like the more I try to get ahead in the world, the further I fall behind.

I also hate that my dog after the food last night that was to be Jo's dinner & my lunch! :-( Stupid Buddie!

God won't give me more than I can handle! Faith & patients!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home