The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Hardest Thing

I've been chilling in Cincinnati since about 20:40 Thursday night. I've been having a great time! I just love ST to pieces. He's someone I can laugh with, laugh at, cry over, cry on. I'll be heading back to MI early tomorrow morning. I'll be sad to leave him, but to much more time together and we'd start getting under each others skin.

I am proud of me. I stepped outside of my social phobic box and went to Church today. A Church where I know no one, all by myself! I enjoyed myself! Its a VERY large Church and it runs like a well oiled machine. I was very impressed. The idea is that in large Churches new people get lost in the shuffle. I didn't feel that way at all. I have lots of thoughts/ideas in my head about it...especially because our Church is moving/growing like crazy right now.

I'll fill in more details about my mini-vacation when I'm home, caught up on sleep, and have clean laundry! Until then, I'm going to pester the boy that I drove a million billion miles to see.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home