The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dream With Me

I'm editing this post for the 2nd time. I posted something about a good friend and I just feel a need to take it down. Its always been my policy, to the best of my ability to talk to my friends about our issues first, with them, verse posting here for others to read, and for them to find out about here. I'm pretty sure my friend and I will manage to clear the air within a day or 2...until then I'm just a little taken back. Ahhh...what doesn't kill me, makes me STRONGER! I'm stronger then I know, stronger then I give myself credit for!

So...my weekend plans are still in the air, but firmed up a little more than before.

I'm on the phone with my friend Lerch (from Cinci) right now. I feel bad for some of the shit she's going thru...been there, done that! Plus, lots of wrestling talk. Swoooon. I love wrestling. I love a girl that understands the sport of wrestling (better than I do!) and my love of wrestling.

Love stinks!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't it make you feel old when you think about Big A & Jon wrestling? Next spring will be 10yrs since you've been outta HS. Scary thought huh? Another thing, Roger's HOTT & has very nice 'wrestling physique' LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home