The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Dying Star

I managed to get in a good nap and 4 loads of laundry. Productive day if you ask me! Of course, I still have about 4 more loads of laundry to do.

I'm dreading work tomorrow...but I'll live to talk about it! Especially because I'm sure I'll have a TON of stuff to sort thru on my desk and can't work an extra minute to catch up...so whatever. Not my problem!

I've been feeling overwhelmed by life. I've got to get some things figured out within my head. God & I are working together, hard, on getting me back to a happier place on a more consistant basis. Mom realized tonight that I'm not happy here. I wanted to say "Hello Captain Obvious" but with Mom's health, her realizing that at all, is a good thing. Its not so much that I'm not happy HERE, its just that I'm not happy. Some things must change! I'm a happy person, I like to be HAPPY!

My Mom's family annoys me. I know deep down, they all have good hearts and mean well.

I wasted away 2 hours tonight watching the season finale of The Bachelor Paris! I love it when there is the outcome that I want! :-)

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home