The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Lump

ST & I have NEVER agreed on TV viewing issues (with one exception...Red Wings Hockey!). Why would I expect that to change? He's cooking dinner/watching some (in my opinion, STUPID) movie. Yep, he's cooking dinner! Of course, I'll probably be stuck with the clean up...but that's okay. Another think ST & I have NEVER agreed on is temperature! Another thing that will never change. He keeps this place like the artic! Hell, last night I had an additional blanket, socks, long sleeve tshirt, tshirt, and fleece vest compared to ST...and I froze!

I was SO excited for Olympic Hockey. What a let down that was! Team USA and Team Canada both failed to make it to the medal round! Can't win them all! But I do have to say Congratulations to the Red Wings aka Team Sweden! I think its so cool that ALL 3 goals scored today by Team Sweden were members of my dearly beloved Detroit Red Wings! (Even if one of them was scored by Mr Overrated...#5, Nicklas Lidstrom) I REALLY want a Chelios USA Hockey jersey! Its only like $260. ANyone want to buy it for me? PLEASE!!

I wish I could be a guy, I wish I could shut off my emotions. I am a VERY emotional person. I wish those I'm close to couldn't see thru me and just know what is bugging me. I'm not in a bad place mentally right now, but not a great one either. Let me just say, I'm so happy I have my great ipod device!

Lots of edits later...ST did make us a great dinner & I did clean up the mess. Fair enough trade, I guess. ;-)



God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home