The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Waterfall

My day was long and fun. Not as SUPER fun as I hyped it up in my head to be, but all in all, I had an enjoyable day. The work bowling gig was a blast, like always. The bar after was alright. Then hanging with my friends Shell & Cris was pretty cool. I haven't spent time with them in forever!

I've got so much going on within my head. My depression, my lack of self-esteem, my anxiety, all has me beating myself up emotionally lately...which isn't making anything better. Its all a nasty cycle within my head.

This being single gig is really getting old. Yet, I know until I begin to love myself again, I can't dare love anyone else. Just BLAH. I just know I want to be HAPPY again. Not saying that being in a relationship is the route to my happiness by any means. I just want to be a HAPPY person, which I haven't been since around my birthday, in November. :-
Just BLAH about everything. I think I'm going to drive to Church in the next town over in the AM. I need to go to Church! I do not want to go to Bean's baby shower tomorrow. BLAH!

Red is home this week. I miss him SO much! I need to find time for us to hang out. That will at least, make me smile, for a short while.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home