The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Nina





















Pictures from the work bowling gig! :-)

So, I don't know how this is going to format! The first picture is Amanda & L-I-Z. The 2nd picture is Robert & Grace (doing a shot of beer/tequilla, which just sound gross!), and then that's me & Blondie.

Much thanks to Blondie for the pictures!

Gma is out of town, so I probably will be MIA for awhile...then again, there is always the library. Speaking of the library. They emailed me today. I have a book overdue. I have NO idea where this book is. I'm NOT happy.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did you get THAT shirt? Nice pics. Btw...it really confuses me when you interchangably use Blondie's name!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home