The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ocean Blue

I stare at the computer screen, not sure what I really want to blog about tonight.

For starters, I must say SML is truly one of the best people (at least, one of the best people TO ME!) in the world. What that boy wouldn't do for me, I don't know. (Oh wait, he won't buy me a laptop, a house, and more Tim & Faith tickets) His never-ending love and support continues to surprise me all the time. When I feel like everyone/thing hates me and this world is out to get me...there he is, doing his best to make me smile. I swear, I'd be in some BIG trouble without him.

We got a new computer monitor, at home. I don't like it really...plus it didn't fix what we thought was wrong with our old monitor. ERRRRRRR. Dad also got surround sound and a DVD player for the living room. Gotta love tax returns.

I've got lots of stressing happening within my family. I can't get into the details (waving: Hi Jo!), but let me just say AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! At least, through this (new) stress, I knew right away I couldn't solve/fix things on my own...and I turned to God in prayer.

I know that I must take my vitamins daily or else I end up really sick. This has been a problem since I was 17. I hate taking my vitamins. So, every so often I think I'm all better and don't need them. Well, yeah. Guess who is fighting like hell to get well right now? That would be ME! (Especially the part about poor absorption) I left work early yesterday. I felt like I was going to pass out, my head was throbbing, my entire body was aching. I just couldn't function. I knew what the problem was, but of course, the fancy dancy doctor has to take way to much blood to tell me what I know! At work today, Dani asked if I learned my lesson yet. The sad/stupid thing is probably not. I feel A LOT better than yesterday, but still not good by any means.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home