The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Soul In Motion

My head is POUNDING! So much so, that I broke down and took my last migraine pill! I need to sleep I think, but whatever. No time for that.

Yesterday at work, this idea was talked/joked about in great depth, and now I'm going to put it into action. PRAYING FOR EVERYTHING! When someone angers me, stresses me out, etc...I'm just going to stop and pray! Even if its 10 seconds, God will know & understand. Right now, I'm in a situation where I am annoyed and have nothing nice to say about some people...so therefore, I'll just pray. Its such a simple solution, yet I find myself not praying enough.

More on prayer. I told Jo about this shortly after it happened last night. I spent A LONG (probably the longest time in a couple of months) in prayer last night. As we all know, this being single gig is just wearing on me. I was in the process of telling God that I want an unconditional reciprocated love, like I had with ST. God was so quick to show/explain to me that I already have that. I have that love with my Savior! :-)

Time to do chores & get ready.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home