The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Baby Go Round

I'm VERY not happy about some stuff that went down at work today. I got my quality review. I got docked 5% in one catagory for being "to upbeat" with customers on the phone. I'm trying to blow it off...but it still pisses me off. Would you rather I be a b*tch like some people in our lovely room? I also got a note about one stat being at 17% when they want it at 8%. Well, I'm an anal little witch. I did the math. Their math is WRONG! For a part timer working 4 hours a day, they are correct...but they didn't adjust it for any other hours! Well, when the math was re-done for me...it should be at 16%. Well :-P I was 1% over for the entire month, and so far this month .2%. So...kiss it! Yes, I'm VERY annoyed! There are some parts of my job I take VERY seriously. Don't make it look like I do nothing! Of course, my overall review was "exceeds expectations" but that's NOT the point. I didn't get 100% in everything, not good enough for me. Thankfully, I have tomorrow off!

Jo & I will be going here tomorrow night. Should be fun, hopefully. Then Saturday night, I think I'm going to the bar with some of the people from work. Slowly, I'm stepping out of my social-phobic box. WEEEEEEEEEE.

Red Wings, American Idol, and laundry. What an exciting life I live! :-) Actually, all things considered lately, the depression is calming down & I'm doing a million times better. Slowly, but surely.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home