The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Mamma Mia

After waking up at 04:40 (when the alarm was set for 06:30!), stupid storms, now after 21:30, I'm getting to sit down and RELAX finally. Its very windy right now. I'm sure I'll get another great night of sleep.

For having Friday off work (and my great help, Robert called in!), I'm almost caught up! YAY!!!! Work wasn't that bad today. A new policy regarding break times came out today. It only changed if you are a 6 or 7 hour shift (shortening them, of course), but its just another slap in the face to everyone, showing us how little they care. The more we do, the more they want, the more they take away.

I had a better work out at the gym today then yesterday, but still not what I wanted. My trip to the gym today was just ERRRRRRRRR. I forgot my ipod device in the car, which I didn't realize until I was in the locker room & I wasn't going up stairs & back outside for it (especially since I had a book to read while on the bike). Then I start changing and see I don't have socks! So, I have to keep on my sweaty, dressy socks that I had on all day. YUCK! I'm having a hard time with my weight/size lately, so I'm going to have to work harder at it. Remember, its about ME being happy with ME!

Dani is letting me borrow a book, called The Maker's Diet. The only things I know so far, (from Dani telling me) is it says you can't eat shrimp (which I had last night) and pork (which I had tonight). I think it will be intresting & educational, if nothing else.

Speaking of Dani, she invited me to go to her Church this coming Sunday. As of right now, I think I'm going to! Outside my box, again! I'm making such progress.

In theory, lots of events in the next coming days will be outside of my box! Go me! Details to come.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home