The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, March 20, 2006

How Deep

Somewhere, yesterday I started a post on pen & paper to transfer to this lovely thing...but I don't feel like looking for it. Plus, I don't feel like typing alot. I'm T-I-R-E-D!

The important happenings in my life...my date. It went GREAT!!!!! Seriously, about 10 times better than I could have ever imagined! Yes, I'm a big dork. Now, I think this guy is totally out of my league, but he assures me I'm crazy. I can't even begin to explain how COMFORTABLE I was! Yes, I spent maybe the first hour being nervous/excited...but after that it was just fun, comfortable, and great. He ended up stopping by Sunday afternoon without warning, I was in my pajamas, it was lovely. We just chilled & talked for hours. He's just great, hot, adorable, hot, funny, hot, sweet, etc. I'll stop now. (for now) :-) Wait...did I mention I think he's hot? I'm very impatiently waiting for him to call right now. We shall see, but I think good is going to come out of it...or so I pray!

More later...

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home