The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Undo Me

Thursday night Blogger decided it hated me or something! I could create posts but it wouldn't publish them. If I tried to view my blog I was getting some crazy Forbidden message. LOVELY. It appears all is well in the land of Blogger again.

I'm posting this from my favorite library. The keyboard I'm using sucks right now. The space bar likes to stick.

So, today is my date. I'm NOT calling it a date...cause its NOT...but everyone else seems to think it is. ;-) It shall be fun & interesting.

God's really been speaking to me lately. The message of today is stay true to myself & never quit being ME. I'll spare you all the details, but I'll just say God is amazing! I still don't know where I'm going to Church at tomorrow. I'll go somewhere, I'm sure!

SML & I had a decent fight last night. At one point, I locked myself in the bathroom cause I just didn't know what to say anymore. He has his points, I have mine. I don't think there is a right or wrong. After I came out of the bathroom, I started getting ready & some how it came up that I was going to either lock myself in the bathroom again, kick him out, or punch him. So, he said "PUNCH ME" so then I said, "Can I kick you?" He said "Sure." So, I kicked him, 2 times. Gotta kick with each leg! ;-) That made me feel alot better! Things still aren't right between us, but they are better than they were at 19:00 last night, in my opinion anyways.

SML & I ended up heading to our friends Jim & Steph's place. They were having a few people over for a St Patrick's Day party. I haven't seen them (well Steph for sure, I might have seen Jim, he's around more) since before their wedding, last July! It was good to see them. They got a cute new puppy. A tiny purse type dog. CUTE. I actually had a really good time, just hanging out over there...even with people I barely know. As we were leaving, an OLD friend (Trav) was pulling in! SML wouldn't stay! Darn. ;-)

Off to hit up Bath & Body Works, grab some grub, maybe work out, vacuum, nap, & get ready for whatever I want to call this going out tonight, that I don't view as a date!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home