The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

What Was I Thinkin'

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm excited & nervous at the same time, it makes me want to vomit. The song title is actually semi-relivant for once! WHAT WAS (AM!) I THINKING? Plus, hehehehe. I'm such a goof.

So...the big (not that big & exciting...I'm just crazy) thing that I had to tell Jo the other day and she wasn't here, that I wouldn't post about...IS...

I HAVE A DATE ON SATURDAY! Yes, you read that right, I (as in Princess T) have a date! Miracle, I know. I hate the date word and I really didn't want to call it that, but since he did, I guess that's probably what it is.

At the moment, he probably thinks I'm some rude crazy not nice person, because Mom (who isn't doing well at the moment) woke up and I had to tend to her and blah blah blah, we had to get off the phone quickly & not on the nicest note tonight. Something else for me to stress myself out about! He knows a little quick bit about Mom's health, so he just better get used to the idea of her having to be so important, RIGHT?

I could go on and on...but I won't bore ya'll to death...yet. I'll post details probably Monday night...details, but not that many. ;-) Now, I'm off to make a post to save as a draft about all the things I want to say, but won't say yet.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home