The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

King Without A Crown

AHHHHHHHHHHH! I have NO idea what happened to my Blog, but the only way I knew how to fix it was to basically start over! As you can see my links & cool stuff on the side is gone, and God only knows if/when I'll get around to fixing it again. Its just not that big on my priority list! As long as I can type & that is showing up!

I am paranoid. I did go thru most of my important things and change lots of passwords today, in case that was part of the problem. I doubt it, but it won't hurt. Now, when I can't log in tomorrow...we know why! I won't remember my password.

So, I told Jo about some issues regarding him (he'll get a name, I swear). I'm totally trusting in her to NOT tell my parents right now. I'll tell them soon enough, but when I feel the time is right. I know my parents & it won't be a big deal, I'm sure I'm making it to be a bigger deal within my head, then it is. So, the issues you ask...well, he's in the process of a divorce & has a son. It was something I knew going in, something I can totally deal with (hopefully it will help me continue to work on my being less selfish & self-centered!). This entire situation is so outside of my box, its scary. I talk to him for hours on end, I'm comfortable, I trust him to be honest always, I see myself taking down the wall slowly, and it all feels so right. Like I said, its scary. I feel very vulnerable, I hate feeling this way, yet I'll take it, believing something good is coming from it. I love the fact that I can go on & on knowing he doesn't read here (yet), but knowing there isn't anything I've said here, regarding him that I haven't said TO HIM. Yes, I told him I hate feeling vulnerable, yes, I told him I think he's out of my league. ;-)

The next few verses have gotten me thru a lot of rough times in the past year or so & really did a great job of calming me down on Saturday...

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 (NIV)

Its only Monday night & I'm excited for/dreading the weekend! At this exact moment, I believe Friday night I'm free. Saturday, I've got some shopping to do with Shell during the afternoon, then Saturday night my parents, Jo, & I are going to Stars on Ice, thanks to the free tickets I won! We would never PAY to go to this, but for free...SURE! Sunday, is Church followed by a big banquet thingy, because its our last Sunday at our Church! How exciting/sad! We will have Good Friday at our Church, but that's the end of the road. I can't wait until we are in the NEW Church building! Sometime, before the banquety thing I've got to find time to make a dessert. Yay! I like to bake! Plus, I bake for this gig and someone else will have to clean up!!

Its after midnight, I took a nap today, plus I'm on cloud 27 about this entire dating situation, so yeah...I can't sleep. ;-) Its all good in the hood.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home