The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hands Off The Merchandise

I'm trying VERY hard to trust in God to NOT lead me down the wrong path. Why is this such a challenge for me?

I made GREAT progress today. I got rid of just about nearly everything that has anything to do with ST. I saved most pictures (cause I LOVE pictures...and because I do not regret anything, he was my best friend, my love for way to long), and a few bigger things, but other than that...its all GONE. To know me, this is a HUGE deal. I have cards, flowers, poems, etc from the very beginning. Thru the good times, the bad, the on and off I never got rid of anything...and now, I'm finally at the point where its just stuff taking up space.

Off to continue to clean my room, do laundry, gain some patience.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home