The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

How To Be A Millionaire

This new computer is SUPER cool, except the keyboard sucks! WHY did we have to switch keyboards? Seriously, this one is making me type much slower with tons of errors. ERRRRRRRR. Its tiny, its not spilt, etc.

Other than that...1) I'm in a GREAT mood. 2) I don't want to go to work.

Can it be Friday YET? PLEASE? ;-)

I don't like when people make commets without signing their name. Hmmm. I might have to change that setting...but its not like I get that many comments anyway. Then again, sticks & stones. Yesterday as I was blogging, I almost changed some of the things I wanted to say, because I know who my audience is, but that would also defeat the point in this blog for me!

I got a few emails from Pastor D. Our Church website is up & almost running. I'm SO excited about this moving/building/moving situation!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home