The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Head Over Heels

So, I've decided I'm in love...

with...

Rascall Flatts!!!

They have a new CD coming out next month. YAY!!!!!!!! I'm borrowing Jo's copy of "Feels Like Today" at the moment. Its great. New computer needs me to install the software so I can get songs moved to my mp3 player. ASAP...but not tonight.

Its been a rough, emotionally draining night, yet I'm still in a great mood! I wish I could put into words for myself, for the world, whats going on right now, but I can't so, I'll just Thank God!

Its going to be a busy weekend. Something super exciting could, might, maybe, hopefully will be happening on Sunday. I'm trying to not get my hopes up that much...but yeah. Life is good.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, March 26, 2006 7:43:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Hmmm...been awhile since I've been here but YAY for you, Rascall and the new guy T!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home