The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, March 27, 2006

The Day Before You

Its Monday. I hate Mondays! I really hate Mondays when I don't get my Sunday nap, but I'm trying to get over it. This weekend, total, Sleep Princess got maybe 15 hours of sleep over 3 nights. AHHHHHHHHH! I need a day off!

I talked with ST briefly last night. With all the stuff going on in our lives lately, it was good to hear his voice. I felt bad because we played phone tag all weekend, then he finally gets ahold of me Sunday night and I'm sleeping.

I hate not being able to be there for people the way I want to, the way I feel they need me.

Its Monday. Its going to be a good day! Yep, oh yes, its Monday & it will be a good day. Crap. That positive thinking gig just isn't cutting it. Its Monday and I want to go back to bed!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home