The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Peace On Earth

I woke up 45 minutes BEFORE my alarm! WHY????? I'm tired, I should sleep! Stress is a bloody thing. I wish I could fast foward through today for my Dad's sake. I wish I could fast foward through about 6 months for CJ's sake.

When we got this new computer last week, things got moved around near the computer desk. The old computer didn't have a working sound card, but this one does. YAY! So, Dad moved the subwoofer thingy. You better believe I kick the thing EVERY time I sit down! Its getting to the point that I think I'll be loosing the little toe on my left foot soon enough.

Since I've got actual real goals in mind regarding my weight loss, I've decided to make them public knowledge. My goal for May 22, 2006 is 140lbs, which would be the week before Memorial Day. My long term final goal is 130lbs by Sept 11, 2006, which would be the week before Shell & J's wedding. Yesterday, I weighted in at 149lbs. Sometimes I think I can't do this anymore...but to know where I started last May (at 172lbs) and to know where I'm at is encouraging. I'm not super focused on the weight, because as I get in better shape (which has always been the GOAL!) I know muscle weighs more then fat. BUT...I can & WILL do this! ;-)

I love work. Yep, I love work. Actually, I'm going to just be grateful I have a j-o-b to go to.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home