The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Inside

I survived another Monday. Yay!

I took pictures of CJ into work today. Everyone is like "He's so cute. He's so hot." Yep, and he's mine. ;-) I'm learning lots of lessons in patiences and all that fun stuff. He has his son tonight, so I don't get to talk to him. This is going to help A LOT with me learning the world definitly doesn't revolve around ME.

In other news, my household is under A LOT of stress. There is a good chance my Dad could be losing his job tomorrow. Dad has 29 years and 7 months in with GM as a design engineer. Yeah, its not a pretty situation...BUT God is faithful! God provides. If the ax does fall on Dad tomorrow, I'm prepared for Mom to start doing bad rather quickly. Stress makes Mom's health bad REAL quick.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home