The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Waterloo

I feel like SH*T! My throat started bothering me about an hour before work was done yesterday. It bothered me all night, getting worse, not better. Here I am awake at 02:00 because my throat is hurting SO bad. I can't afford to be sick right now, not financially, not work wise! Its the end of the month, the busiest time at work, there is no way to NOT talk at work. God will find a way.

I talked to CJ. He's not mad at all. He thinks I'm silly for thinking he was remotely mad. I felt bad because normally I talk to him for hours on end at night, but I talked to him less than 20 minutes last night. I just was tired, with a very sore throat that didn't feel much like talking. He understands, I'm sure. In case I haven't mentioned it lately, he's hot & I'm smitten. ;-) I don't like the fact that life must be so busy all the time, that the only time we have for each other really, right now, is on weekends.

Mom annoyed me yesterday afternoon. I know her memory (especially short term) is going, its not her fault, its not something she can control. It just sucks! I was on the phone with her (while I was at work, I was stressed...I called home probably 10 times!) and telling her about some of the crap CJ had to deal with Monday night. She tells me that I didn't tell her he was in the middle of a bloody divorce. HMMMMMMMM. Yes, I did. Jo, CJ, & I all heard that part of the converstation. Oh well.

SML is on my sh*t list. ;-) He met Kris Draper today. Did he take a picture or call me or anything for me? NO! Jerkball! Love you SML! ;-)

David's Friends is back together tonight. It will take awhile for things to be the same, hopefully they can be. We are meeting at someone's house (its actually Pastor D's next door neighbors, they go to our Church), the group has changed. Little Troy won't be there for sure. He's off in boot camp for the USMC.

I'm going to try to get 2 more hours of sleep. Wish me luck.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 1:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminders about Kris 'Jerkball' Draper & Troy being gone. Feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home