The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Me And Bobby And Bobby's Brother

Stress is the understatement of the day! Work SUCKED! We were pretty slammed from 12:00 until 15:45.

Bad news...the Church building project has just turned into a mess! Who knows where or when we were be building. The good news...God knows what He is doing.

Bad news...about 200 people (out of 3,000) in my Dad's building got the ax today. Good news...Dad wasn't one of them. We are going out to dinner to celebrate that Dad still has a job.

Bad news...my throat is burning bad. Good news...I won't see CJ for a few days (hopefully, cause I really don't know when I'll see him, I'm taking an educated guess that I'll see him sometime on the weekend.) so I won't have to avoid kissing him and hopefully my throat will be all better by then. ;-)

Speaking of CJ, I think he's mad at me. Everyone is assuring me, he's not...but we shall see. I was TRYING to be nice, but it backfired, I think. I don't know.

Dinner NOW. Dad won't tell us where we are going, just "its better than Taco Bell". There aren't to many places in Farmville USA to choose from, so it shall be interesting. After dinner, I was going to go to the gym, but I think I'm going to bed. Signed, the girl that is always tired (especially since she didn't get her Sunday afternoon nap 2 weeks in a row!)

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home