The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Elephant Man

I tend to think I'm a pretty laid back (not as laid back as I'd like to be, but still laid back), easy to please kind of person. I know some will disagree...but their opinions don't count right now. There are a few things you just don't do!

For starters:

  • do not waste my time!
  • do not lie to me!
  • do not give me your word, when you know you mean opposite!
  • do not make a fool out of me!
  • do not try to spare my feelings!
  • do not assume!

Its been a rough 24 hours or so, within my head. Things are a little better now. Decent mood lives on!

I can't get Yahoo Euchre to load on this new computer and its really starting to piss me off!!

Today is April Fool's Day. About 8 years ago or so, a good friend of the families played the best joke on my Mom. She got my Mom believing she was in jail and my Mom needed to take care of her kids, get together bail money, etc. (This friend was a driving force in what lead Jo & I, then my parents to a relationship with Christ, so she is very dear to all our hearts.) This friend passed away 3 years ago from breast cancer, in her late 30's. Well, today her Dad called and messed with my Mom. It was so sweet, in a weird fun sad way.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home