The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Blowing Kisses In The Wind

I've been feeling like junk all week, plus very tired. So, I went to bed before 21:00 tonight. Of course, my silly body registered that as a nap! Wide awake now!

I'm very anxiety filled right now & I hate it. I woke up shortly after 22:00 and could have solved my issues as much as I can control, but NO, I rolled over and kept sleeping. Wide awake, anxiety filled, and no way to solve the issue for about 18 hours. AHHHHHHHHHH. I know life happens, but just AHHHHHHHHHH. In my logical head, I'd like to think everything is fine, but my gut feeling isn't thinking the same thing. Obviously, this is CJ related. My gut is telling me that my insecurities are going to ruin this before it really gets a chance. My logical head is like "He's been tired, stressed, working alot, maybe he had a fire run or 2 tonight, etc."

I drove home from work in hail. I was sitting at a light and the rain kept "pinging" off my roof. Then, I looked in the lane next to me, to see tons of white balls. HAIL. Yuck. That's a first for me. It was loud!

I keep typing stuff and deleting it. I wish I could get my thoughts out right now. I typed out a paragraph about a friend, but took it out, because I need to talk to this person, not post about it. Keeping smart aleck remarks to myself.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home