The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Glad To Be Alone

Work SUCKED today! I say that often lately, I know. I'm at my witts end. Jess is at her witts end. EVERYTHING we do is wrong, yet others can do NO wrong. TGIF!! Through my crappy day at work, I'm still in a GOOD mood!

Is trust something that one must earn? Or is trust something that you give to someone until they break it? Is it fair to not trust someone based on others actions? That's just me thinking outloud.

I've got the house to myself for a little while right now. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love love having the house to myself.

While at Meijer, I ran into a very close friend that I haven't seen in nearly 2 years (haven't talked to her at all since last summer). It was so nice to see her. I think we are going to get together soon. Yay!

I think a weekend of nothing really to do, is just what my body needs to be all better come Monday morning. Yay!

Why am I in sure a good mood? I can't really put my finger on it, but I'll run with it!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 06, 2006 3:04:00 PM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

No...trust cannot be earned. Trust must be given freely. Period.
Exactly for the reason you stated. Otherwise, people pay for others' mistakes.
The key is that one can give trust freely in a stupid manner, an eyes closed kind of way or one can give it in a wise manner, an eyes wide open kind of way.
What sucks...is that whether or not your eyes are closed or wide open...sometimes you're as much to blame as the person that broke your trust for giving it freely to them in the first place. You can blame yourself...you just can't hold it against yourself forever. Or others for that matter.
One of my most favorite quotes though, is this: A leap of faith doesn't always have to be a leap into darkness, it can be a step into the light!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home