The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I Wanna Be No Hero

I wish I could say this CJ situation has worked itself out by now...but it hasn't. Things are better, but by no means, good, right, or normal. We shall see. Patience is a virtue, a virtue which I'm TERRIBLE at.

Like always, the emphasis is mine...

12Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Colossians 3:12-13 (NIV)

Dad & I went and helped at Church today. It was a work day, taking pews from old church to a church in the next town over. Some of the men really pissed me off & their thinking I'm incapable. See, my Dad has 3 daughters. My Dad wanted sons, so my Dad raised us to be extremely not girly. Thankfully, my Dad, Red's Dad, and Pastor D all know me & my abilities so well, otherwise, I would have ended up in a trouble.

1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Matthew 7:1- 2 (NIV)

37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:37-38 (NIV)

I wish others could understand, what works for me works for me. What works for you, works for you. Not everything is going to work for everyone. As long as we think we are doing what is best for us, in any given situation, and not breaking the law or not going out of our way to hurt others, then what should it matter?

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home