The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

My Foolish Heart

My sleep has been very broken this weekend. I'm taking my Sunday nap for sure, VERY shortly! No one is going to stop me today! NO ONE!

Church at the school that we are renting wasn't bad at all. I was very nervous about it...but I survived. I just know that I don't want to be there forever. The message was about how we have to be the least to be the greatest. Its a topic that David's Friends, and Red & I especially talked about in depth over the summer. David's Friends is going to be meeting at a new coffee shop in town. We shall see how that works out. I can't wait for our new Church building!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home