The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Save Us

I had a HUGE long rambling post typed out but my computer froze and I lost it!  Its to late for me to attempt it again.

The short version...I talked with CJ's cousin.  I feel bad that she's in the middle, but she can handle it. She's PISSED.  "T, I'm so sorry my cousin is a douche bag."  I talked with CJ.  I asked, he answered, I spoke my peace.  I'm not holding my breathe for us to be friends.  CJ needs to figure out his life before he tosses anyone else into the mix.  I wish him all the best.

CJ viewed
Red as competition.  Well, I'm happy to report Red will be home in 4.5 weeks.  ;-)

After a brief hiatus, I'm BACK as
President of the Staying Single Forever Club!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home