The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Street Fighter

So, I calmed down enough to call CJ back. He is on the other line (my educated guess is he was talking to his cousin/my friend) and says he'll call back in 5 minutes. Yeah, that was 20 minutes ago. I have a few things I need to say, be them nice or not, I don't care...depends on how he takes things. Part of me feels like I was lied to. I really need to speak my peace. I was just talking with SML regarding the situation, and one of my issues is on Sunday night, I wrote a letter saying ALL the same things CJ said tonight. If I would have just acted instead of letting things spew and giving him time, I could at least been the one with the power or whatever in the situation.
David's Friends tonight was just so-so. The coffee shop is cool cause I got a smoothie.

This new great computer is being lovely and keeps giving me a pop up every 15 seconds or so saying the anti virus isn't working right. ERRRRRRRR.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home