The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Surfer Girl

In theory, I try to let things spew within my head for a day or so before I post about them (emotional issue type stuff), but right now, I don't care. My life, my blog.

So, I pretty certain that CJ and I are done. Yep, done before it really got a chance to go somewhere. I'm annoyed at how he handle things the past few days. I'm angry at myself for putting myself in such a vulnreable position. I'm angry at myself for caring about someone so much so quickly. I'm angry at myself that I didn't understand God AGAIN. I'm angry at myself for a million and one reasons. I won't say there is NO future down the road, but my life will NOT be on hold and I'm NOT holding my breathe. There is a chance of us being friends, but yeah, I'm not holding my breathe.

More later, maybe.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home