The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I've Been Waiting For You

The 3.5 hours of broken sleep I got aren't enough, especially when I feel like junk!

I'm dreading work with a passion, but I'm going to keep myself SO busy there today.  Its the ONLY way to make it thru.

Something I wrote in that long post that got fried by my computer was, at least I know for 100% certainty, I did NOTHING wrong in the relationship.  All of the issues are on CJ & his need to get his life together.  I might be angry at myself for a ton of things, but I rest assured, but things going south aren't MY fault.  Since someone has to be at fault, obviously CJ is but more than that, its a piss poor timing issue really.

If anyone wants to send me flowers to work or my house, feel free.  It will brighten my mood!

Yes, I'm going to ramble about the issue a few more times, so deal.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home