The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Free Me Now

The S that starts my middle name should be for STRESS! I had myself so worked up about something tonight, that I was shaking (I still am!) and sick to my stomach. That issue has resolved itself basically. Of course, I still have other stresses to deal with...but I always manage. If I win the mega millions tonight my current biggest stress will go away! If money stresses are as bad as my stress gets, life is good!

Work has been decent for far this week. Friday I have a vacation day, but there is a good chance that I'm going to get that vacation day back & just get the day off! YAY! See, I took a vacation day months ago, but now we aren't running a full staff, so seniority wise, I could just get the day off. We will see. The next 2 days are jeans days! YAY!!!!

Talked with CJ today (see that part about me shaking and feeling sick to my stomach), but it was a reallly good converstation, short, but good. I've got a guard up, but I can tell, so does he. Friends, I think so. More than that, I doubt it, but I'm a big fan of "never say never".

Oh yeah, my home computer is fixed. YAY!!!!!!!!!!

God is good, all the time. All the time. God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home