The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Be Near Me

::looking around:: Yep, this is my blog still. Obviously, its impossible to post every detail of my life all the time. I post what I want, when I want, because I want to. Nothing more, nothing less.

Verses to help me get thru the day.

7Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7 (NIV)

33"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33 (NIV)

16Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 2 Corinthians 4:16-17 (NIV)

27Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." Mark 10:27 (NIV)

I'm tired, stress, blah blah blah...but still in a decent mood. I forgot to add last night, in the David's Friend junk, there is a chance we are getting a new leader (with Pastor D taking over the children on Wednesday night, so Red's Oldest Sister can go to an adult activity once a week). While, I'm very attached to Pastor D & don't do well with change, I'm trying to understand God's plan and vision for our Church. The biggest issue, out of EVERYONE (all 100 people) in our Church, this woman that most likely will be taking over, is the person in our Church that I dislike the most, I just don't click with her at ALL! :-/

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home