The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

State of Attraction

Wow! Jo missed a lot by missing David's Friends tonight. A guy that grew up in our Church (long before I was there) just got divorced and is coming back to our Church (and to David's Friends). Yay! I know him thru softball. I've only seen him at softball functions, which means a hat. Dad & Jo keep telling me he has red hair. ;-) Yay! Speaking of red-heads...there was also a short, but in depth talk regarding Red, specifically Red & I. Red has talked with the Pastor a couple of times in the past 2 weeks regarding yours truly. ;-) Pastor D rules! Red's older sister (David's Mom) was annoying me tonight, she couldn't wrap her head around the idea she doesn't know all, all the time. (That entire family has that issue often!) Red still doesn't know if he's coming home this weekend or not. Silly boy! Let me just say, for the record...1) I am NOT obsessed. 2) My life is NOT on hold.

Jo told me I needed to blog about our strange family!

Background...Jo hates feet! HATES! Yesterday, Dad had a cut on the bottom of his foot. I was cleaning it out for him and stuff. I was telling him, he should be able to do it himself. "Dad, is your gut to big these days that you can't pull your leg up and see the bottom of your foot?" Dad, "What do you mean?" "Like this", as I stand up and put my foot to my mouth...switch and do it with the other leg. Dad and Jo find this SO amazing. They need to try it. They both just about fall during their attempts and weren't even close! We are laughing at our silliness so much, we had to go show Mom my new "trick". Dad & Jo had to attempt again. I think its weird that not everyone can, while standing, raise their foot to their head. My Dad & Jo think I'm crazy flexible.

Background...my Dad only likes his music, whatever that is (Alice Cooper, Beach Boys, The Beatles, and that's about it)...and NOTHING else. He is always making fun of my hillbilly music. Later in the night, we were talking about Proof (of D-12) getting shot to death. My Dad decides to bust into a rap song for us, arm motions and all. The words went like this "my momma's momma...my momma's momma." We think he ment to use the phrase "Baby's momma" which makes his poor rapping attempt all the worse! I was laughing so hard, I was crying.

In other news, they are making a large deal out of this story. Now, its not a hidden thing, I have a love affair with Darren McCarty. So, the guy is filing for bankrupcy. The guy is a hockey player, not a rocket scientist. I don't think anyone (me INCLUDED!) ever said the guy was overly bright. Yes, it sucks. Yes, he made (obviously...but we all have!) poor choices. Get over it. I still love him! I'm actually silly happy to read he's divorced now. Makes my lusting after him less guilty for me or something goofy. He's still hot. He's still a good hockey player. He's still hot. He's still got a cool rock band. He's still hot!

My weigh-in of the week: :-( 148. Not good obviously, since I'm up 2lbs. I do have my excuses though (and I realizes they are just that, excuses!), its that time of the month, plus I did a little emotional eating over the CJ thing. Blah blah blah. Back on track.

I've been in a VERY good mood lately, say the past 36 hours or so. Stress and all, I'm in a good mood. Doing things outside of my box, and I'm still in a good mood. I hate that I fear the good mood leaving. Right now, I so don't want my good mood to end, I'm avoiding sleeping. I know, I know...I'm a nut job.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home