The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tropical Loveland

Feb of 2005 I made a list of my fantasy male interest. I've refered to that list many times for different reasons. While that list is still very true and in depth...I found a way to shorten that list A LOT. I've told a few people about the shorter list, its much easier to raddle off then the long one. I made this new list last summer...but for the 1st time in blog land, the new list of my perfect partner...

1) Christian
2) Red-Headed
3) Non-smoker
4) Republican

While, jokingly, that list was made to describe Red, its a pretty good accurate list of what I want. Actually 50% of that list are MUSTS! I'll leave it up to ya'll to figure out for yourself the 2 that are deal breakers.

I'm goofy. ;-) That's nothing new.

I'm avoiding sleeping. I love to sleep, but I hate the act of falling asleep for the night. I like to fall asleep for naps, but not overnight time. I'm strange, I know.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home