The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Thunder And Lightning

I'm annoyed! The Red Wings schedule that is posted on our fridge has todays game with a 14:00 start time. The program guide on the lovely DirecTV has it with a start time of 20:00, yet The Red Wings' Website has a start time of 19:00. ERRRRRRRR. I planned my day around an afternoon game. I'm betting that DirecTV is right, a start of 20:00 makes sense if its a night game in St Louis.

So, SML asked if I love chaos or something like that. I don't love it, per se...but sadly/strangely, I do tend to thrive on it. I (usually) do better when I have a 101 things going on at once. I'd rather be overly busy then bored any day of the week. That's just me.

Shopping with Mom went well. I even got to show her the new(er) Coffee Shop (the one that David's Friends meets at) and she bought us smooties! I'm addicted.

I was trying to find a Bible passage I wanted to add, but I can't find it right now! ERRRRR.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home