The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

One In A Million

Its been a long, eventful, yet uneventful day. I've been awake since before 07:00, yet mentally my brain isn't shutting down. I'll pay for it tomorrow, especially since I didn't get my nap today.

The big shin-dig with the family was pretty calm, and I didn't panic once! We only had 21 people. Small gig for our family. Gpaw & Gma left early which helped with the overall calmness. ;-) Plus, once Favorite Cousin got here, I had a 5 year old attached to me like glue so all was good. There was this random guy that was here, about my age. Turns out, he's my step-cousin. I met him once before when his dad married my Aunt. He's 25, his name is Chris. He's very cool! We had a lot of great talks on Christianity.

My house is still very loud. Gpa & Gma are here for the night, along with JM & TOY. I need to shut down mentally and can't. Brain overload. JM & TOY are playing on the stairs next to my bedroom now, they've got about 20 minutes until I get to be Big Bad Aunt T and tell them to tone it down!

I can feel my good mood slipping really fast right now. I was just crying just because. I know I'm stressed over a few things, but this is different. It shall pass, just not soon enough.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home