The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Mr. Innocent

Happy Easter! Remember there is MUCH more to this holiday than bunnies, baskets, and chocolate!

The passage I was looking for yesterday:

25Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" John 11:25-26 (NIV)

Mom is starting to get excited (in a not good, seizure causing type way) about having people here today. Dad isn't home, he had to run to the grocery to fix a $33 pricing error (before they try to screw him out of the money!) plus pick up a propane tank for his parents, that he was supposed to do before Christmas! My Mom's parents (Gma that helps here & Gpaw, that I don't like or trust at all!) got here about 10 minutes ago to help. So, here I sit with my ipod blaring in my ears, trying to avoid them like the plague. I love my family, I truly do. I hate the drama they create. I know I'm not perfect, but this family is SO great at making mountians out of molehills!

I've been having strange dreams lately. I wish I could recall more details, but I can't. Fridays dream was about CJ. (Not like that, get your head out of the gutter!) CJ & I were sitting outside somewhere that I've never been before talking about how logical it was for us to try and work things out. Last nights dream was about me being sick with something serious and my friends Shell & Butt didn't believe me and Butt kept sending me text messages asking specific questions about my illness.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home