The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm A Rebel

David's Friends was barely decent tonight. The message was lacking. The people were annoying. Mell was the only one that didn't get on my nerves at all! I'm impatiently waiting for the college kids to get home/done (Jo, Erob, Red). The first week that Jo & Red are back to the group is our first week with our new leader. I'm trying to not freak out about it. I HATE change. I don't like this lady. Great combination for me to have to deal with. Good thing, its about God and not about me.

In other Church news, it appears like I will be helping/leading Childrens Church often (more often than I'd like, but God or the kids or something, needs me!) in the near future. I'm not thrilled about it (because to know me is to know I want the teen group!...but its about God not about me) and I'm sure I'll grow and learn from the process.

I'm in a better (not good by any means) place mentally. Its a daily battle, I know. Just ERRR. The nice weather is helping. Of course, its going to rain this weekend, when I have no real plans. Speaking of this weekend, Saturday night, my friends are getting together at the bar, to celebrate someone's birthday. I don't know if I'm going or not yet. I just don't feel like it. I'm bored or over the bar scene or something...for now. Before someone comments...going to the bar to watching a hockey game on the big screen is DIFFERENT! I'm not being anti-social, cause I'd like to hang out or do something...just don't feel like going to the bar.

Weigh-in. :-( 148. That's the same as last week. I guess, with a holiday in there, that's good to just maintain...but ERRRRRRRRR.

Red Wings playoffs start on Friday! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home