The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Who Am I

Blogging from the library. ;-) I stayed at Gma's last night, and that's the plan again tonight. I'm staying at Gma's because I'm trying to clear my head and because the cost of gas is killing me, even in my fuel effiecent tiny car.

I'm stressed/depressed, but its nothing I won't make it thru. This depression rut (so far) is mild, I can still clearly see light at the end of the tunnel. ;-)

I wish I could pin point the reasons I'm stressed/depressed, but if I could do that, chances are I wouldn't be (as) stressed or depressed. I know a lot of the things bugging me...but just blah. I'm financially stressed (like always!), but REALLY stressed right now. This CJ situation is eating me alive also.

I've got a few family memebers/friends telling me how I should act, behave, say, do, feel, think, etc. and it really is getting on my last nerve. If I could figure out WHY these people think I should be different, it would be easier. I mean, am I hurting myself, am I breaking a law, etc. The past few days, I've let others influence me a tad to much, and I've got to do what I feel is right for myself! At least, that's the plan in my head for now.

While I'm annoyed at some, others continue to go out of their way to make me smile, laugh, and watch out for me.

Just blah.

My brain really wants to blog, but yet, I'm so scattered, words aren't coming to my hands. I guess it just boils down to I've got to do somethings for MYSELF, that might make others not happy with me, but I've got to do what I've got to do.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:28:00 PM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

I was going through an old journal and found the following. Someone gave it to me and I think it speaks about you now, so I'm passing it along:
******
Life is full of challenges
They're "gifts" that sometimes cause pain
Don't give up and hide your eyes
For it's vision that you gain
You'll see the reasons urging you
To travel down each path
While some roads leading to loving
Others inevitably lead to wrath
You'll see the "good ones" who nourish you
And you'll meet those that can cleverly lie
But you're heart will always know right from wrong
Whenever YOU question why
******

Don't ever stop believing in yourself T!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home